Followers

Saturday 30 May 2020

J is for Sporting Jester

The Sporting Jester

I'm cheating a bit here as this pub's name really begins with a S but I can't think of another pub beginning with a J.

Not a lot to tell you about this pub.

Until quite recently it was called the Volunteer Arms.

I've only been in the pub once, many years ago.

It was pretty rough and ready with crap beer but a decent juke box and pool table.

I've yet to venture inside under it's new persona.

So time to move on.

It may be a while until I post the next pub.

As yet I can't find a pub beginning with the letter K without venturing out of Southport.

Let's see what I can find.

Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

L is for Lakeside Inn The World Famous Wrigley head Morris Men outside the Lakeside Inn The Lakeside Inn in Southport will always be one of ...